Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Speech Outline


Ethos: My ethos is going to be relatable because I will be talking about personal experiences. Every time I have to talk in front of people I get nervous and talk fast. This is my weakness. I also run out of breath because of talking fast. To prevent this I need to practice in front of people to get comfortable.

Pathos: The emotion in this speech is happy because I will not be talking about anything negative.

Logos: Outline

Introduction: When you think of someone who is quiet, you usually don’t think of the positive. You may think of a person who is shy, antisocial, and have trouble making friends. Even though I’m quiet, this doesn’t apply to me. Me being quiet relates to how I am with my family, career, and entertainment.

Body Points
 Family: I am going to talk about my family and how I am a military brat and been that way my whole life. Moved around a lot. Lived overseas. I can be Spoiled.   Military brats are known to be quiet.

Entertainment: I am going to talk about how even though I am quiet, being a military brat made it easy for me to make new friends and talk to new people. College. I am also going to talk about how I was an athlete and love being involved in school. Since I am quiet I am a good listener.

Career: I am going to talk about how being a good listening has helped me with being a student and will help me through college and being a counselor one day. Since I am quiet I do hold back a lot.

Conclusion: Being quiet and a military brat are a big part of who I am. I can easily meet new people and I am a good listener.  You may think negative things about quiet people but with me it is not that way at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment