Wednesday, February 20, 2013

peer review feedback

As an author, I just gave my laptop to my partner and let her read it. She had a question about the scene since I worded it a little bit confusing. I just slide my laptop to shawnee and let her read it and waited for her feedback. I didnt talk about the whole paper with her but I told her that I started out the paper with some background information which she thought was a good idea. I told her that because I wasnt sure if that was a good way to start my paper.
She didnt have her paper that day so I didnt have anything to look at. I just had mine looked over.
She contributed a lot to my paper and gave me plenty of helpful feedback that I can use. She told me what kind of details to add and how to switch it up so that my paper flows and is less confusing. In my case the peer review was very effective. I appreciated the advice she gave me to make my paper better.
Next time I think we should have a longer time to review each others papers because it felt like we had to rush a little bit at the end.
I was okay with working in a pair but it might be a little bit better to work in groups of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment