Sunday, February 17, 2013

peer review


Peer Reviewing is a good way to edit a paper or essay because you can get an opionion from others. I think the goal of peer review is to get an understanding of your mistakes and how you can really improve your writing from someone of your age. I also think it is a chance to get your mistakes pointed out so you will know how to write your paper better and how you can improve the next time you write an essay or papers for any class. You’ll have an idea of your grammar and punctuation errors and know how to do better next time.

 As a writer, I want to know what can I add or what I need to take out to make my paper better. It is helpful for me to know if I need more details or if I have too much unnecessary details. I like to know if the concept of my paper is good or if I need a better thesis or introduction. I like to know if I have a good enough conclusion and if not how should I change it.

To give the best feedback I would need to know what the paper is about and details about the topic. I need to know the concept of the paper and the main idea so I can know what I need to look for a correct.

I prefer a group size of no bigger than three because I can get an opinion from both people. I believe about 45 minutes would be enough time. I would like it if we could pick our own groups because I think that someone you know may be really honest since they are comfortable around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment