Thursday, November 8, 2012

Scrpit Rough Draft


For my documentary I am going to interview a few people and have them talk about the reasons why they follow people they do not know or like on Twitter and why they do not follow back people they do know and why do they unfollow people. I am going to be filming them sometime next week. I am not sure how many people I am going to interview. I am also going to interview people who became friends off of Twitter. The interviews will take place around campus. I want to take a few shots of the campus and maybe some shots of Twitter if I can and do some narration over some of this. I am hoping that their answers will explain the reasons behind the follow button on Twitter and if it really tells the people who we like to surround ourselves with.

No comments:

Post a Comment